Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Harvard becomes ECAC champs for the first time since 1987.
By periods:
RPI     0       0       0       -0      21 shots
Harvard 1       0       2       -3      36 shots

First goal by McGuire; assists by Holmes, Body.
Second goal by Coughlin; I didn't catch the assists because Farrell
rocketed in the third less than a minute later. Both teams skated rough,
at a pace that belied the final score. (At least from what I heard on WHRB)

The announcers guaranteed at least #2 seed for Harvard; my prediction: #1
seed in the West.

--Matt

Matt Bruce ([log in to unmask]); my opinions are uniquely mine.