>I recently heard a rumor on campus that HE is still going to court to
>prove that their decision with maine was valid...  Does anyone have
>confirmaton of this, and any news on what may happen....
>
>    (would Maine even bother showing up to court now????)

I'm pretty sure I heard that on Tuesday, when I was talking to the two coaches
I mentioned in my post yesterday.

I think it's in HE's interest to continue the case, so that they can have a
precedent in case something like this comes up again. I doubt there's any
urgency, now that Maine has been eliminated.

I'm not sure why Maine would show up. I guess to prove they were right in the
first place.

See you later,
John

--
John C.K. Edwards         Stats Geek, Ottawa Jr. Senators (CJHL, Jr. A)
Poli Sci/Law III                  It must be the pretzels!