> It was recently posted:
>
> > > Since Maine is out:  Go UML
> >
> > Second the cheer for Lowell.  Like Mike, I think I'll adopt them. If
> > nothing else, it would allow Merrimack to claim they had lost first
> > rounders to the eventual league champion four times out of five years.
> > (Which means, er, they finish last most of the time.  Oh well.)
>

> Well, after all the support BU received from everyone around the country last
> week, to see people now supporting UML to win the tourney instead of BU seems
> kind of funny.

One clarification I would like to make, since a few people seem to have gotten
confused...   When I said, "funny," I should have said, "humorous."  I do not
think this is wierd in any way.  I am amused by it.  I meant funny as in funny,
ha, ha, not funny, strange.  Unless UML plays BU, I will be rooting for Lowell
this play-off season (after BU and RPI).

I just wanted to make sure people understood what I was saying.

> Ahhh... It's nice to see things are finally back to normal! :-) ;-) :-)
>
>  o o
>  \_/
>
>  big
> smile