In article <[log in to unmask]>,
MARK CLEAR <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>As long as the subject dujour is cheers & chants...
>
>There's a cheer (jeer is a better word) directed at the opposing goalie that
>ends with the line "No, you're not a black hole, you just SUCK!"  After years of

We do the same one here It goes something like:

"Hey <goalie>, you're a SIEVE.
You're not a sieve, you're a FUNNEL.
You're not a funnel, you're a VACUUM.
You're not a vacuum, you're a BLACK HOLE.
You're not a black hole, YOU JUST SUCK!!"

I can never hear *exactly* what the first part is, butI'm
pretty sure this is it... anyone in the pep band out there?

-hOz

--
    Jose Raffucci, Computer and Systems Engineering '93.5  [log in to unmask]
  Lighting Research Center, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Troy, NY 12180