Can anyone out there provide correct times and cable networks/channels
for the HE, WCHA, and CCHA playoffs?  I understand that the ECAC schedule
for Friday is 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. on NESN.   A few of us tranplants (a Cornell
grad, a Clarkson grad, and myself {a North Dakota grad}) are trying to put
together a group to watch at least a few games Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday
at one of the local sports bars here in Baton Rouge (probably Mike's or
Ivar's).  However, I need the network information to make sure that the
facility receives that channel on satellite.  Any info that you folks in
hockey country can provide would be greatly appreciated.  You can respond
privately to POJOHN@LSUVM or [log in to unmask]  In addition, anyone
in the South Louisiana area who is interested in joining us may contact me
privately as well - this will help to convince the bar manager to give up
one TV from the B-Ball crowd if we have enough folks to join us.Thanks, in
advance, for any info you can provide.

Mark L. Johnson
Michigan Tech, 87-89
North Dakota, B.A. 91