Since this still has a little something to do with hockey I thoughtI'd
post the results of former Congressman Stanley Tupper's investigation
into the University of Maine Athletic Department's handling of the
ineligibility mess which was discovered last month.

At a press conference in Orono earlier today, Tupper said that AD Mike
Plosek was not at fault in the fiasco because he was "traumatized"when
he found out aboutthe mess, and that is why he did not react properly.
He went on to say that Woody Carville was the one at fault for not
informing the coaches that they were going to be using ineligible
players himself.

That is all the information available right now, I got this littlebit
from WGAN radio here in Portland.  I'll make some comments when the full
report is available in print later this week.

John Forsyth
Good to know people recognize sarcasm when they see it.  :->