Does anyone out there know why the third game of this past weekends
playoff had to start at 7:00 PM.  It would make a lot of sense to start
these games in mid or late afternoon on Sunday.  How are us fans - not to
mention the players - supposed to get back for work or school when we have
an almost 5 hour drive.

     I also have to add that I was shocked to see that all Brown could
muster for attendance was 1400 out of 3000  seats.  We had between 300 and
400 fans that made the trip.  And the ones that did bother to show up for Brown
were the most obnoxious fans there are.  All we heard were four letter words.

     If those games were here - we not only would have sold out the 4035
seats immediately - we probably could have sold twice that many.