Hi all.  I'm wondering if anyone can give me some more info on the WCHA
playoff picture.  I've read the results of all the games but am curious
to know how WI, MN, MTU looked in their first round wins.  It seems that
MN handled Denver pretty handily.  WI also seemed to make short work of
ND.  How did MTU manage to upset CC?  Sounds like Ram played some
fantastic games but I'm wondering how the rest of the MTU and CC teams
played.  It's looking more and more like a WI MN showdown for the WCHA
post season tournament.  It sure would be nice to see Wisconsin's
Minnesota jinx broken.  I'll just keep hoping for a repeat of the '90
WCHA final.  Any info or analysis would be appreciated.  Go Bucky!