The afternoon semi-final that was scheduled for 2:05pm has been changed to
start at 1:05pm. The second semi-final will begin at 7:05pm. Please make a
note  of this time change.

This makes it much easier for the Third Annual Hockey-L Phinal Phour dinner
to take place! (less rushing)

If you are coming to the Phinal Phour and are interested in attending the
Hockey-L dinner in-between games, then please send me a note indicating how
many will be attending with you. All friends and family are welcome to attend
with you! It will be helpful to give the places I am looking at an estimate,
the final count will be taken right after the regionals are decided.

Thanks!
-Carol
p.s. Please respond ASAP, even if it's just a "maybe".

Carol S. White                            BITNET: c-whit@uminn1
University of Minnesota        internet:[log in to unmask]
Office of the Registrar
(612) 625-8517                                    GO Gophers!!!