Text item: Text_1

     Michael Bresina wrote:

     >  These questions are not relevant.  Passively gaining from an act
     >  out of one's control hardly constitutes an actionable offense.

     Since I wasn't arguing for actions against individuals I don't
     understand the relevance of this response.  This was one part of my
     contention that the negative effect on players isn't a valid reason
     for failing to penalize THE PROGRAM (which ACTIVELY gained).  The
     members of the team did benefit indirectly....similarly they are
     indirectly punished.

     Jon