Just wanna see if there are any other Maine fans travelling to Boston
for the Maine/BU series on President's day weekend (2/19-20).

A friend from Albany (an RPI grad student) and I are spending Saturday
night at a Motel 6 in Braintree for $46, which is a damn good rate for
Boston (and the Motel is right near a red-line T-stop).

Any other Black Bears planning on the Terrier invasion?  See ya there!
    |\  Jim Baines  [log in to unmask]   a.k.a. "Sportscaster"
    |/  UMaine '89     HOME OF COLLEGE HOCKEY'S NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!
  \ |\  "That guy got up three days quicker than Christ did!"
   \|/        --Shawn Walsh