In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] (Jeffrey J. Votteler) writes:
|>         I think the real reason the Clarkson Goalie was hurt, was not the RPI pl
|> ayer sliding into him, but Askew's slap shot hit him in the noggin.
|>
|>         J. Votteler, [log in to unmask]

Nah, it was definitely the RPI player (who was tripped, and fell into the goal
BTW) that caused the goalie's injury.
I thought that there would only be a stoppage of play once the referees knew
the goalie was injured, which didn't happen until after the play.
--
  Greg E. Lucas  Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute '94  [log in to unmask]
          "Now you're messin' with a son of a bitch" - Nazareth