The 1992-93 MSU hockey cards are probably still available
through the Spartan hockey office. Asst. Coach Dave McAuliffe
was in charge of the operation. Last I hear, they were just
breaking even on the sets by season's end.

I honestly couldn't tell you if the Spartoons did cards for this season.
A word of warning, though, if you do get the 92-93 set: Many of the
photos were taken at the beginning of the season without strobes.
Mike Buzak looks like he's wearing one of those tinted football
visors. Also, our photog had a devil of a time learning how to
shoot Anson Carter.

The hockey office number is 517-355-1639. And no, the
 R-man won't be the first voice you hear!

Greg
[[[[Go Carthage Lady Reds! Making the drive
 for five! (.500, that is...)]]]]

(I watched MSU-UM hoops Saturday night on SC-Chicago...I'd
forgotten how annoying Tim Staudt really is! But he did
mention the victory over UIC.)