As MSU hosts OSU and UIC this weekend, UM will host always-unpredictable
Kent and Ferris State.

On paper at the start of the season, I picked Kent for an upper-half
 CCHA finish. Now it seems that ain't happening. But they still have
some potentially dangerous talent. Ferris, of course, has D John Gruden,
 who as we all remember, may or may not have set a record for blueliner
 single-game goals; and G Craig Lisko, who can be brilliant at times.
 (Particularly against MSU. He must sleep with a photo of Mason above
 his bed).

If there's any week for the Wolverines to be upset, this would seem to be it.