I'm quite confused about this year's format.  Last year it was
two games at the better team's home ice, with total game points
advacing.  For example two wins or a win and a tie would advance your team.
A win and a loss would result in a 10 minute mini-game (or sudden death),
I can't remember.

Will it be this way, or something else?

With gratitude,

Brian A. Zive
The          The          The             "I think Edward's an alien"
    Power        Fury         Glory                   --Sammy Hagar

"How creative can you get in a joint that sells popcorn and jujubees?"
                                            --Diamond David Lee Roth