Poor Wisconsin.

Green Bay couldn't beat the Vikes this past season.

The football team lost the ax and the National Championship to the Gophers.

Badger Basketball gets killed by the Gophers twice.

Now the Gopher hockey team completed a 4 game season sweep of the Badgers.

The Bucks even lost to the Wolves this year.  (And we all know how bad the
Wolves are)

The 1993/1994 season will be the season to forget for many Wisconsin fans.

In a related note:
Charlie Shub said:

> > It seems somehow appropriate that it will come down to the Wisconsin
> > Minnesota game to shake things out in the WCHA.
>
> Presumably you mean to compete for 2nd place.  Colorado College,
> currently tied with Wisconsin for first in the league, has 3 games
> at home and one within 60 miles, all against teams from the bottom half
> of the league.

Hey Charlie don't count your chickens...

                         W   L  T  Pts   GF    GA
    Minnesota           17   9  4   38   102   98
    Colorado College    17   9  4   38   126  118
    Wisconsin           17  12  1   35   119   99
    St. Cloud St.       15  11  4   34   116  102
    N. Michigan         16  13  1   33   123  113
    Alaska-Anchorage    14  14  2   30   106  100
    Minnesota-Duluth    11  16  3   25   117  123
    N. Dakota           10  16  4   24    93  123
    Denver              11  17  2   24   108  121
    Michigan Tech        7  18  5   19    86   99

This one ain't over until horn blows Sunday at the Dane County Coliseum.

- Matt Rein