I'm glad you enjoyed parts of your trip.
I'm sorry you had some problems with others.

The only point I will bring up is over the counting for a down player and then
applause when he gets up.

First of all, let me say that there are a number of people (too many, IMHO)
who lack class and count when a player is down.

There are, however, an equal or greater number of us who are disgusted by this.
Many of us battle back and forth, my group yelling at the jerks to stop while
they call us the Moral Majority.  My additional feeling is that you can tell
who will count by who's drinking beer (I'm not trying to be a Puritan, but
why does it seem that only beer-drinkers show no class sometimes?).

While many of us try to stop the others from yelling, many, many more still
like to sit quietly and applaud when the player is back up and on his feet.

I agree that counting shows no class.
I agree that it is wrong.
I am actively trying to stop people from doing it.
But these were not the same people who applauded.
My friends and I did not count... we did applaud when the player got up.

If I were in your shoes, I would be upset too.  (I'm upset in mine.)
But there are two different types of fans at BU games, those with class and
those without it.  I like to think that there are actually more of the former.

I appologize for the lack of class shown by some fans, the rest of us are
trying...

Tony