Have you ever seen one of those games where you're thinkin', "We could
pull OUR goalie and STILL win this Game."?

Well, Western, after playing generally mediocre hockey, comes back to win
this game in UNDER TWO MINUTES AFTER BEING DOWN TWO (2) GOALS IN THE LAST

BG just disappeared in the last 2 minutes and lost one of the most
important games of the season, after holding WMU to only 1 goal all game
long.  I'm so stunned, i just can't believe it.

I will expect BG to play 60 full minutes of hockey on saturday...