I agree with Jim Emery that the Maine-Wisconsin hockey game at the
Badger Showdown a couple of years ago. I was lucky enough to be sitting on
the red line close to the ice.  17,000 screaming Badger fans can be pretty
impressive!  Excuse my reminiscing too.
   Unfortunately I live far away from the Badger hockey scene these days
and don't get a lot of detailed info on the games.  I am very excited about
the series coming up this weekend with the Gophers. I would appreciate it
very much if someone who is going to be there could relate to me all of the
details of the games.
   Ahh, how I miss my seat in section 326.

Thanks,

Tracy Norris                  [log in to unmask]
UW-Madison class of '91

GO BADGERS!!!