I just want to add a little to what has already been said.  I am a grad
student and I can attest to the fact that credits in grad school vs.
undergrad are very different.  I, myself, am taking nine and believe me
this is a full course load!  I don't even want to imagine what it would
be like for an athlete.  I'm pretty sure Patrice probably had his hands full.
Patrice lived in the same apartment complex that I lived in Senior year
at Maine.  I knew his roommate a little (not a hockey player).  Patrice's
undergrad degree was in accounting.  I'm not sure if this is the course
he took in grad school as well.

Sarah
Black Bear Grad Student in Maryland.