The Quarterfinals:

Brown over St. Lawrence
  I didn't get to see the Saints this season, but from what I saw of
  the Brown last Sunday it could be catastrophic for anybody going
  into the Bear's lair.  Look for the fur to fly!

UNH over Princeton
  This may be the closest game.  The Maidens of Pain have a big
  attack and could put New Hampshire on the rack.  It all comes
  down to the kind of force the Wildcat Empire can generate.

Northeastern over Harvard
  If the Huskies hit warp speed they could toally toast the Crimson.
  If they don't skate, Harvard's goalie could give them a long,
  hard afternoon.

Providence over Dartmouth
  I have to guess that by winning the League title the Friars are
  in heaven.  Big Green could break out of their season long slumber
  at any moment.  If they do this could be a stunning match.

The Semifinals:

Providence over UNH
  On a roll and with the finals at nearby Brown, I look for the Friars
  to swarm all over the Wildcats.  UNH uses the big D, but can't
  adapt to the changing point of attack.

Northeastern over Brown
  This might be the best match of the playoffs.  The Bears are very
  talented and may be able to hold down the Huskies.  Still, I have
  to think that if NU flies they will make the final.

The Final:

Northeastern over Providence
  I just have to go with the team that seems to have destiny in their
  eyes.  If PC can get a control match, like last Sunday night, any-
  thing could happen.  But I see the fire and the team play of the
  Huskies and expect magic.

/
 good shooting
 rhun