Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Hello out there...  I'm planning on being in boston on the 11 and 12 of
March.  Now my pocket schedule says that its first round action...  How
will hte playoffs be working?  Same as last year?  If so (and if the
playoffs were held today) Maine would be playing Northeastern (at
Northeaster...) would it be a 2 game series?  Friday and Saturday?  How
will they work, What are my chances of seeing a maine game while I'm
in town....

      Pat Ellis