About the woes of LSSU.  I don't really think their goaltending
is that bad, even with Lacher out.  Sass was CCHA defensive
player of the week earier in the year when Lacher was out.
But they have really no offense to speak of.
All of their offense comes from forechecking hard
and forcing their opponets to make mistakes, which is how
they almost beat us (U-Mich) in the Friday night game of the
last series.
LSSU is 3-3-2 in overtime, with two of the wins coming against those
defensive powerhouses Notre Dame and Kent, the third win in
2OT against Minnesota.  The ties are with Ferris and OSU.
What does it mean ?  No clutch goal scoring ability, no ability
to create scoring chances when the other teams are playing
cautiously.

Still, once you get to the CCHA and NC$$ playoffs, I don't know if
I would bet against them.  If you make mistakes they will make
you pay for them.

--------
  Rolf