>For once, I would like to see the 'Cats play a Div I team.

Would it be competitive?

Penn State (#4 ACHA) played Fredonia State (NY), the #1 D-III
team in the East on Saturday, and lost 7-2. Fredonia also beat Mich-Dearborn
(#9) 5-1 and 8-0 earlier in the year.

Concordia (Minn), who is 5-6 in D-III beat North Dakota State (#3)
4-2 back in November.

Buffalo State, a top ACHA team last year, is 3-5-1 in D-III this year.

Remember, that's D-III. Considering that the gap between D-I
and D-III is pretty large these days, I think that  a D-I vs. ACHA
game, no matter what the teams, would be a mismatch.

Chris Lerch
Xerox
RIT '84 & '91