Mike M and Brian Morris have touched on Tom Mees and Bob Norton.  Here's
another $.02.

Mees -- Agreed, he's a bozo.  And he's not getting any better.  I'd MUCH
rather see someone like Mike doing the NC$$ for ESPN.  :-)

Norton -- Also agreed, he's a great announcer.  I'd love to hear him do a
Hockey East game.  He certainly seems to know more about his area (HE) than
the crew out here knows about the CCHA.  But he shouldn't be doing games
where only one HE team is involved.  Will someone please tell Bob that
Michigan and Lake Superior were also at the Phinal Phour last year, I don't
think he noticed.  I thought it was bad to hear Chris McClure do a Michigan
State game, but Norton doing Maine-Michigan was outrageous.  (Note: This is
from and admittedly biased Michigan fan.)

  John H
  U Mich

P.S. ESPN also needs to lose Jim "I don't have a clue" Rich (or whatever his
name is) as their man on the sideline.  What a doofus.