>Other moonlighting jobs...Chris McClure (a nice guy, but who reminds me of
>Phil Hartman's "Troy McClure" character on "The Simpsons") still shows up at
>about 3 a.m. covering Indy Lights racing on ESPN.

Chris McClure does a lot of racing broadcasting for ESPN and other independant
productions.  He reports regular for some of the race series for ESPN's
Speedweek, as well as broadcast various "smaller" series in the formula car,
sportscar, and drag racing ranks.

In fact, until a few weeks ago when I caught CCHA Digest on my local Sports-
Channel station (and nearly fell out of my chair when I saw him), I never
even knew McClure was involved with hockey broadcasting.
Russell Jaslow         | Official Contact - Potsdam College Hockey|My employer
Eastman Kodak Company  |  Potsdam Bears - 1981 and 1986 NCAA Div. |has nothing
Rochester, New York    |   III National Basketball Champions and  |to do with
[log in to unmask]     winners of 60 consecutive games!     |my drivel.