I recently read two similar posts, by the same person, concerning UMass-Lowell;'...UMass-Lowell's lack of a ranking in the top 10. While I agree that UML is
certainly a top 10 nationally team, I find this sort of incessant cheerleading
(actually, whining would be a more appropriate description) to be quite annoying. I'm also surprised that one could think they could make those sorts of posts
and NOT expect to get flamed. I urge people to consider UML in their voting.
I also urge people to refrain from this sort of posting.

Thank you
     _______Bri [log in to unmask]
     | Clarkson University '95         Glens Falls High '91            |
     | NCAA, AHL, ECAC and Boston Bruins contact for rec.sport.hockey  |
     | Join the AHL mailing list: [log in to unmask]      |
     |      GO ERIN WHITTEN!            USA HOCKEY IN '94              |
     | ARIZONA HOOPS, PAC 10 CHAMPS: '86  '87  '88  '89  '90  '91  '93 |