For whatever reason, I haven't seen anything posted on this series yet, so...
Wisconsin won the Friday (Jan. 28) game 4-1 behind a typically solid 31-save
performance by Jim Carey and two goals from Jamie Spencer.  Personally, I
felt Wisconsin played pretty well.

Game 2 on Saturday (Jan. 29) was a North Dakota victory thanks to Kevin
McKinnon's second goal of the game that snapped a 4-4 tie with 36 seconds left
in regulation time, giving UND a 5-4 win.  The Sioux were 1-9-1 in their last
11 games prior to this victory.

Just a quick couple words...it was nice to see a team (North Dakota) that has
really been putting forth a great deal of effort each night (but coming up
short) get a win over an experienced, solid team like the UW.

Also, I have to compliment Minnesota on a fantastic run that now has the
Gophers in sole possession of first place in the WCHA.  Coach Woog and those
players are to be commended for bouncing back from an 0-5-1 start and landing
in first place with 10 games left to go.

Justin