This is from Jeremy Anderson ([log in to unmask])
and it may be tacky, but i felt it wortwhile passing on.  apologies in
advance if you are offended.

charlie shub
[log in to unmask]  -or-  cdash@colospgs (BITNET)
(719) 593 3492               (fax) 593-3369

=> The other night, I was talking with my friend Tom about the Tonya Harding
=> case.  Tom is quite the skating expert himself, as an ardent hockey fan.
=>
=> "I don't see why there's all this fuss about banning Harding from the
=> team", he said.  "They should just give her two minutes for unnecesary
=> roughness, two minutes for too many men on the ice, and a 10 minute major
=> penalty for fighting with a stick"

of course, if it was a college hockey group, the major would include a
game disqualification also.  (-: