Hockey games on Tuesdays?  Why not?  It's enough of a change of pace for
some people.  I personally prefer Tuesday games to Fridays, since it's almost
impossible to drive anywhere on a Friday night without running into a traffic
jam.  (I'm also sort of lucky that I am a grad. student who doesn't have to
worry too much about homework, tests, etc. except for grading the damn things.)
I would actually prefer that games start later than 7pm, since it's real tough
(for me, anyway) on weeknights after doing research to go out and get something
to eat and try to make it to Munn by 7 (in addition, my wife has to come in
from Ann Arbor and doesn't get into Lansing until at least 6:30).  Is it the
prerogative of each team to set their own start times or is this somehow
mandated by the NC$$ and the individual conferences?

Big thanks to Jack McDonald of Denver for making us all feel like morons.  (Justkidding, but it's really sort of frustrating to be digging for gold and then
have somebody tell you you're on the wrong side of the planet.)  IMO, I think
Jack and the other AD's et al. should ask us into the discussions.  We'd
probably come up with a better solution than they would anyway. :-)  Could you
give us just a few hints, Jack, besides the "we're off in left field" comment?
God, I hate cryptic messages.

G. M. Finniss
Michigan State University
WVU '87, UTenn '92, MSU who the hell knows when?
Current 16th-row red line MSU heckler (but I learned most of it as an undergrad
in Morgantown)