I thought it was a dead issue.  I thought it wasn't "debate worthy."  Yes, I thought
that J.P. McKersie could have been called the number one goaltender for the Terriers
after his great performance against BC, and Herlofsky's less than great performance
against the same team.

Yes, McKersie has been playing very well, as his 11-2-0 record indicates, but fortunately
or unfortunately, depending if you're stading on your head or your feet, Herlofsky
had the game of his life against UNH (although I do think he may have gotten a shut-out
once before) beating them 2-1.

Why do I say 'unfortunately'.  Well, I think the average game to great game ratio
for Herlofsky isn't so stupendous, and well, I just think McKersie has been
playing better lately.  I think McKersie has been giving up a less number of "goals
that shouldn't be" vs. Herlofsky's "goals that shouldn't be."

I guess the big answer I'm waiting for will be answered on Feb. 7, if not before then,
when BU takes on Harvard in the first round of the Beanpot.

For the record, I had voucher #22, and I'll be sitting in STADIUM 31, row m, seat 9
for both nights.  Look for me, and J.P. (in goal).

Brian A. Zive, Van Halen fan
Coversation between Henry Kissenger and Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir
when Hank was the National Security Advisor for the U.S.

Hank:  Let me say Golda, that first I am an American, second I work for the
government of the United States, and thrid I am a Jew, in that order.

Golda:  That's okay sonny, in Israel we read from right to left.