Hello Dave Raush.
     Yes, I remember you from UAF. I am Scott Roselius and among other things
managed the rink while you were at UAF. You an  others have asked about Lucia
and Lynn Lashbrook leaving. Lucia is now the coach at Colorado College and has
turned the CC program from a last place WCHA team into a top-four WCHA con-
tending team in his first year. He should de very well at CC.
    Concerning Lashbrook, he is now in St. Louis working for Sports Management
Group as an agent. The company he works for represents Jerry Rice, Randall
Cunningham etc.He left last UAF last summer just after Lucia. I am still in
touch with him and saw him at Milwaukee when UAF was in the Badger Showdown
tourney just after X-mas. The Nanooks are doing well this year(16-8-1) and have
swept Bowling Green  and North Dakota on the road this year.We have three players who are deserving of All-America recognition Dean Fedorchuk, Tavis MacMillian
and Don Lester. All three are at or near the top of the NCAA scoring ststs.
Thats all for now form Fairbanks!