 To: HOCKEY-D--MAINE

 From: Thomas Treadwell
 Subject: Announcing The Development of a Junior A Hockey Discussion List

 The Junior A discussion list has been created and is directed at pre- college
 players, coaches, scouts and fans. This list has been developed on an
 experimental basis... Thus all ideas & suggestions are encouraged.  There
 are quite a few leagues and numerous teams, for example -- this should be the
 list where we can track teams, players, standings, stats, that would be
 helpful to not only Junior A coaches & scouts, but college & university
 coaches and scouts.

 Interest in a Junior A list apprears not to be a problem, thus I was
 encouraged to test the interest level of our Junior A players, fans, coaches,
 college & university coaches/scouts, and supporters of Junior A Hockey.