Regarding unbeaten streaks: who (of Division I) has the longest current
unbeaten home streak? At the risk of sounding stupid if a game has
escaped me, I don't think Harvard has lost at Bright the entire time I've
been here (all of '92-'93 and this year to date), though many ties come
to mind: RPI and Princeton last year; Brown and Vermont this year.

--Matt

Matt Bruce ([log in to unmask]); my opinions are uniquely mine.
"There are only three things that women are better at than men: cleaning,
cooking, and sex." --Charles Barkley, quoted in the _Lighthouse_.