Cornell-Colgate

With apologies to Mike Judge, the creator of Beavis and Butt-head.
Here is my impression of the game between Colgate and Cornell Wednesday
night:

Butt-head: Huh, huh, huh...
Beavis:  Yeah, yah, yah...
Butt-head:  Last night's game sucked.  Huh, huh, huh.
Beavis:  Cool. Yah, yah, yah.
Butt-head:  Huh, huh, Cornell scored three goals in the first period,
but couldn't buy one in the rest of the game...
Beavis:  Yah, yah, heh, heh.
Butt-head: The fight at the end of the first period was COOL!
Beavis:  Yeah, fights are COOL in college hockey, dude, yah, yah.
Butt-head:  Colgate is a bunch of goons, huh, huh, heh.
Beavis:  Yeah, yah, yah, goons are COOL.  Yah, yah, yah.
Butt-head:  I hate a winless streak.  A tie SUCKS.  Huh, huh, huh.
Beavis:  Yeah, yah, yah, tied games SUCK.
Butt-head:  Beavis, what do you think Cornell's problems are, Dude?
{ Remaining materials censored; you may fill in the blank}

Tom Tseng  :-)