Our esteemed Administrator Wayne responds to a query:
>>Also, can anyone tell me how the hockey discussion list poll is decided?
>>Not the particulars, just especially who votes and how.  Thanks in advance.
>
>    Sure.  Anyone can vote (except that "frivolous" votes are discounted).
  But ya never can tell .... SOMEONE gave UNH a Number 1 vote this week,
and I think you'd be hard pressed to find an admittedly partisan fan in
*Snively Arena* who'd agree with that assessment, especially after their
dismal showing in the Championship Game of the Great Western Freezeout.
These "polls" aren't equated with ceramic dalmations for nothing :-) :-)

                                        Cheers from the Chesapeake - Jim