3) LSSU
4) Maine
5) Colorado College
6) Wisconsin
7) RPI
8) Mich St
9) UNH
10) Harvard

I saw these below posted and I THINK they are from the NC$$ office,
although don't quote me on that one.

NATIONAL
1) Michigan (50)
2) Colorado College
3) LSSU
4) BU
5) Maine
6) UNH
7) Wisconsin
8) RPI
9) Mich St
10) Harvard
11) Northeastern
12) Northern Mich
13) Bowling Green
14) Brown
15) Mass-Lowell

EAST
1) BU
2) Maine
3) UNH
4) RPI
5) Harvard
6) Northeastern
7) St Lawrence
8) Brown
9) Mass-Lowell
10) Colgate

WEST
1) Michigan
2) LSSU
3) Colorado College
4) Wisconsin
5) Mich St
6) N Michigan
7) Bowling Green
8) North Dakota
9) W Wichigan
10) Notre Dame

I'm not sure if the east/west polls are affiliated with the national
poll. They seemed to be from the same org. but, for example, CC
is #2 nationally but #3 in the west. UML is ranked above (#16) SLU
nationally but not in the east poll. I don't know why.