John H writes...

> I'm not happy that you were taunted, but I'm not surprised.  However, it
> should be noted that (although obviously not in your section) the majority
> of the UM contingent (I'm estimating 60%) WERE rooting for MSU over
> Minnesota.  I can guarantee that the percentage was MUCH higher when
> Michigan State played Wisconsin.  :-)
>
> If you really want adverse conditions, try wearing maize and blue at Munn.
>  :-)

john is usually so accurate, but he kinda blew it here.  for REALLY
adverse conditions, try black pants, skates, black and white striped
shirts with red armbands, and a helmet in just about any arena.  (-:

charlie shub
[log in to unmask]  -or-  cdash@colospgs (BITNET)
(719) 593 3492               (fax) 593-3369