This past spring, I was in Cardiff, Wales.  As I was wandering around, I ran
across a hockey stadium.  I stepped into the gift shop and found one of the
players working the counter.  The team is called the Cardiff Devils.  He was a
Canadian with English passport, so he doesn't count against the 3 import players
rule.  The Devils won the Heineken League Championship last season.  He said
they get about 2000 fans to a game.  I can't remember the player's name, but he
said he attended Bowling Green in the mid 80's.

I'm not sure if this is the only team from Wales.  The gift shop got busy and I
had a train to catch.

Bob Mayville