Boy!  Deliberately take a week off from reading "hockey" mail (for finals) and
look what happens... I won't elaborate on most of what's already been said,
but it was surprising to read about it first in the local paper!  BTW, the
article Bri quoted continued on under the headline "Another National Poll
Unveiled by Teachers" to give a reasonable description of CHODR (although
its NOT a poll...).  Mr. Gay even managed to appear to get Tim Danehy
"promoted" from grad student to faculty status in the department of
electrical and computer engineering at Clarkson.  Congratulations, Tim!
I wonder what's got the "Times" suddenly so tuned to electronic affairs?

A couple of last comments on the Marsh/Morris/Farnell affair.  I share
Bri's respect for Marsh (although not his opinion of the SLU team (:>))
I had heard that Joe was really upset by the comment attributed to Morris
in the original Times article.  From the follow-up article in tonight's
paper, it would appear that Morris did in fact make the comment, regretted
it, and apologized to Marsh. That's a valid thing to apologize for.  I wonder
if it was that apology that somehow got associated with Bri?

Robin Lock
St. Lawrence University

Any hockey-l folks planning on attending the Syracuse Invitational?