G. M. Finniss writes...

[insightful comments on the WMU sweep and MSU scoring troubles deleted]

>The primary reason that MSU is 9-5-3 and still within some reasonable distance
>of U-M (though that will probably change after U-M sweeps UIC at Ann Arbor
>this weekend) has been the defense, and particularly Mike Buzak.

(Thanks for the vote of confidence...however, need I remind you that UIC
burned Michigan in one game last year? It was during a weekend series
with Michigan riding on an impressive record (13-3-2?) and also having
swept Kent previously, I believe. Anything can happen...)

Perhaps, though after taking a look at the standings, you'd better worry
about keeping up with LSSU first!-) Ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-YA! at the GLI?

Go BLUE! Douse the Flames!!

(Will Capt. Mike Dennis and co. be able to stop the David Oliver (previous
teammate of Dennis in their junior days, BTW) and co. attack this weekend?
Stay tuned...)

Mike Collingridge