> Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1993 10:57:43 -0500
> From: Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: National exposure for college hockey
> To: Multiple recipients of list HOCKEY-L
>
> I was watching Michigan destroy Ohio State yesterday, when
> the put on a little piece about the Michigan Ohio State
> Hockey game friday night.  The announcer saidThat Football
> wasn't the only game in town.  I thought great a little
> national coverage for college hockey.  He then went on to
> prove he knew little about hockey.  And I quote:
>
>    "but Michigan came back in the 3rd QUARTER to wrap it up!"
>
> oh well  at least it was some coverage!  ;-)
>
> Bob

but when i say to a hockey coach, "How about notre dame?" and he
replies, "i was glad to see bc win" i wonder about the hockey coverage here
in the springs.

To ric if you are reading this,  congratulations!!!!!!!

charlie shub
[log in to unmask]  -or-  cdash@colospgs (BITNET)
(719) 593 3492               (fax) 593-3369