Yes, I agree, Bowling Green has indeed been snubbed in the polls. But, in my opinion, so has New Hampshire.

Take one look at Ken Butler's computer rating system and you'll find BGU at No. 2 and UNH at No. 4 - and that was before UNH's solid 6-3 win at RPI Tuesday night.

And as far as conferences go, Hockey East has six teams rated in the Top 15. That says a lot for the competitiveness of the league. From what I have seen thus far, UNH is a solid contender with a host of talent up front and great goaltending.

Hopefully the nation will begin to view BGU and UNH as contenders and not pretensers.

Nick Strangas
University of New Hampshire
Class of '94