I talked to Bob Olsen today at the blue line lunch (for those of you who
don't know, Bob is the owner of WMPL and the dean of college hockey
broadcasters)

I have been supplying Bob with articles you have been sending, He uses them on
air now and and told me today that the stuff I give him is a big help, that
 someof the information He can't get anywhere else.

He thanked me, so I'm passing the thanks along to all of you!
 Just a little more recognition for Hockey-l! ;-)

Bob

Wisconsin Coach Sauer had the best line at the lunch, saying he wasn't sure
he was in Houghton......The Sun is shining!