It might turn out to be a very frustrating year for the Bulldogs.
We've lost about 75% of our scoring in the form of the graduations of
Mark Kaufmann and Jamie Lavish. Seeing Yale play McGill last Saturday,
I'm wondering how we're going to make up the loss. I have a hunch that our
defense and goaltending will be stronger than last year, though. If we can
find some scoring, we might surprise a few teams this year; if not, it'll
be a long long season...

--
7000 miles. 10 days. 26 states. 1 cop.                   Rob Callum
Des Moines to New York.                 [log in to unmask]