Andy Weisse asks:

>Can somebody help me ?

>Is Chris Terreri (sp?), currently a member of the New Jersey Devils, wo had
>an oustanding game last night, a former member of BU? I know I've hear his
>name several times and I've been beating my brain to try & figure out here
>I've heard his name. I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me?

Chris Terreri was the star goaltender for Providence in the mid'80's.  Chris
put together an outstanding string of goaltending propelling Providence through
the 1985 NC$$'s, most notably a shocking upset of highly touted Michigan State.
Chris's run was interrupted in the finals by RPI :-), who won the championship
by a score of 2-0.  No need to further hype that team.
                    _
            "NYS   // Hockey"
        Go 'Gate  //   Brian Morris
          Go RPI //      Albany, NY