The majority of this info is from the ANN ARBOR NEWS (Dan Gretzner II).

Quotes from ND coach Ric Schafer:
  "I almost threw another puck on the ice so our kids could play."

  (On Father Tom Gaughan, who traveled with the team to Ann Arbor.)
  "He's an avid hockey fan.  He played in goal in Boston.  He claims he has
eligibility left, so if we need him (as a fourth goaltender), he's our man."

Quote from Michigan forward Mike Knuble:
  "It was fun to beat up on Notre Dame after they beat up on our football
team."

Other notes:
  Sophomore forward Ryan Sittler may return sooner than originally expected.
 Sittler separated his shoulder against BGSU Friday night, and looked to
miss 10-12 weeks.  He may be back as early as six weeks.

  Michigan again featured a five forward power play against Notre Dame.
 It's something that Berenson has used in the past, but my hunch is that
we'll see more of it this season given the inexperienced group of
defensemen.

  John H
  U Mich (3-0-1)
  Badger me not