In regards to the Manon Rheaume/Erin Whitten letter, it was suggested
that Erin should play in the ECHL so that they could face each other.  I
thought that Manon was at the IHL Atlanta Knights, as I saw her warm up
before a game last season against the Phoenix Roadrunners...If she has
been sent down, could someone please tell me where she is playing.  I am
a BIG fan and since I live near the new ECHL teams in Greensboro, NC and
Charleston, SC I would love to see her play.  Thanks in advance, and
go Maine Black Bears!  Now if only the SEC would start Hockey...

                            Jim H.
                            "the south's #1 hockey fan!"