Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]> said:

> Now, here is the thing I find most interesting.  Some may recall, UAF
> forfeited 12 games in 1991-92 due to use of an ineligible player.  But
> they also played Maine early in the season...and apparently the ruling
> may be that BOTH teams used ineligible players.  What happens then?
> Do both teams get losses?  Can we give the wins to Merrimack instead? :-)

Ryan Robbins <[log in to unmask]> replied:

> Hmmm.... Good point (I didn't know about Air Force's predicament)!
> How about a 0-0 tie? Or would that be a 1-1 tie? :-) Anyway, something
> tells me HE won't give the wins to Merrimack! :-)

Bzzzzt, wrong  That U of Alaska Fairbanks
Air force would NEVER use an ineligible player  (Their academic
standards might create them, but they'd never use one in a game)

charlie shub
[log in to unmask]  -or-  cdash@colospgs (BITNET)
(719) 593 3492               (fax) 593-3369