Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

I erred in my post when I listed all those Bruins players and then
said later on:

>These are players who have played at least a game for Boston so far
>this season.

John Carter has not played a game yet because he's been injured.  I
knew this, but I wasn't thinking of it when I wrote the above.  I
forget how he got hurt, but apparently Boston decided to give him
another chance this season and was impressed enough by his performance
in camp to keep him around.
---
Mike Machnik           [log in to unmask]          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMN* 11/13/93